Tuesday, January 15, 2008

stunt double

here my story about stunt double..

my occupation is stunt double, my skill is jumping, i love my job very much because when i was young, in my hometown there so many people come to shoot film.
at that time, me and my friend always come and see the filming and i just realize that every single dangerous scene, there is someone substitude it. from there i know John Stewart. he is my idol. i like him very much, he is my inspiration to become a stunt double. he is very brave to act in dangerous scene. he have to jump over the fire, so i want to become a stunt double.

one day when i want go to my friend house, i saw so many people queuing register for stunt double. i am so happy because i can fulfill my dream to be a stunt double. i register and have training for 3 months. i learn so many things there. learn how to jump from 1 building to another building, jump over the fire..
after 3 months, i start my work. i have to substitude the actor to act dangerous scene, the payment still very low because i'm still a beginner.for the next scene the payment still ok, but now the payment become higher.
i have 1 scene that very embarassed, i have to be naked and jump down from 20th floor. everyone laughing at me, but its ok i have extra payment for that..

sometimes when have a break, we play card with the actor and crew.i just know that orlando pluum likes to play UNO. every time when have break he will ask the crew to play with him and Tom brush also he likes to sing a song, he has a very beautiful voice, sometimes he will sing a song for us.

and i have a very amazing moment, finally i can meet my idol John Stewart in studio. the director invite him, because the director know he is my idol and like him very much..so we chat and share our experience. he share how he do the dangerous scene.. and i have his signature..

i just finished filming action movie and now i am stunt for another movie..

please give me a comment ya..:)

1 comment:

why said...

Ok, from what i've heard from Joanne and Sook Chiung rite, she actually want us to create something like more to xpose the job, like maybe telling the user ur self judgement about what are the things that u get before and after u became famous, or based on ur experience the most common fault beginner always did to enough making the director pissed off mybe?!..

And if can showing ur collection photo of a car that u drive when doing the stunt (ofcourse it will became a piece of junk already, but maybe u can tell what happen with it after the filming proccess done?!hee^^)

Just my idea..